Effective Landing Pages: What to Include on A Landing Page
What is a landing page?
A landing page is an important part of any digital marketing campaign, as it's where a visitor ‘lands’ when they click through from an email, ad, or other digital location. It's designed to persuade users to take one specific action, such as signing up for a newsletter or making a purchase. Here are tips on what to include and consider on your landing page so you can increase your conversions in no time!
What to include on your landing page:
- Keep it focused: Your landing page should serve one purpose only. Don't overload it with offers, as this can cause confusion for visitors and reduce conversions. Instead, focus on one concise message. Keep it straightforward, avoiding jargon and fluff and ensure a simple and easy-to-read layout and design, highlighting key elements front and center.
- Include a compelling headline: Your headline is the first thing your visitors will see. Make sure it’s a good one. It should be attention-grabbing, benefit-driven, and communicate value. Use action words and speak directly to your target audience. For example, Transform Your Life with Our Expert Coaching Services is much more compelling than We Offer Coaching Services.
- Add social proof: Using social proof is key to persuading people to take action. Including testimonials, case studies, and reviews on your landing page boosts credibility. Add relevant awards or accreditations to highlight expertise and further stand out from competition.
- Include a clear call-to-action: Your call-to-action (CTA) prompts your visitors. Make sure it's clear and prominent with contrasting colors and positioned above the fold. Create urgency by limiting the offer time or spaces available.
- Optimize for mobile: Mobile optimization is key. Use a responsive design that looks great on any device. Take a look at text readability and ease of clicking, and decrease load times by optimizing images and employing a content delivery network.
A great landing page balances value proposition with usability to generate traffic and boost conversions. Remember to test and tweak your landing pages regularly to find out what works best. If you need help crafting your perfect landing page, just fill out the form below and our experts would be happy to help!