About your company
About your customer
About your content
On most websites, there are several “standard” pages for which content needs to be developed. In the areas below, you do NOT have to provide complete sets of content, which means that complete sentences and well-organized thoughts are NOT required. Feel free to randomly list your thoughts and ideas in bullet point format, and from that we will develop the more thorough and polished content for your website.
Do you want your “about me” page to be professional? Personal? Simple? Humorous? Let us know any information you want included in this section, like:
- How did you get started in this industry? Why did you start your business?
- Any backstory you want to share, especially about starting your business.
- Qualifications & Education.
- Previous Experience or level of experience.
- Hobbies, family life, things you enjoy outside of work.
- Personal and Professional achievements.
- How your passion translated into your career.
- Anything you want to relate about yourself to the reading customer.
- Anything you do NOT want used in your “about me” section. (please specify if so)
Include any phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, or social media pages for your “Contact Us” page.
This is a powerful page used to showcase your product or service and how it can positively impact your customer’s life. Why should someone use your product rather than that of a competitor? This is the type of content that will encourage interested browsers to click on a link for more information. Other than visual images, let us know what you want included on this page like:
- The purpose of your product or service.
- A description of your product or service.
- The most important benefits of the product or service.
- The features that enable these benefits.
- The immediate questions people have about your product or service.
- Any unique or distinguishing characteristics that set your product or service apart.
- Do you offer packages or stand alone products/services?
Are there any other pages you would like included in website navigation?