Your logo is one of the first things that your future customers will notice about you – and one of the first things they’ll remember down the road. The same way that we can recall the iconic McDonald’s “M” when they’re hungry and the Target bullseye when they need cute but affordable home décor applies to your business, even though you may not own an internationally-recognized chain that serves millions of customers each day.
Many small business owners make the mistake of believing that their logo is ultimately unimportant because they aren’t some hotshot corporation, or they don’t “need” a logo for the type of work they do. Nothing could be further from the truth! The importance of your brand should not be overlooked, no matter the type of business you own. Even if you’re a simple consulting firm or you serve a niche specialty, that little image, the shape, and even the color can make or break your brand recognition in the marketplace. Good branding helps new, recurring, and future clients alike recall your company – and not your competition -- when they want or need your product or service.
Your brand identity doesn’t just stop at your logo. Colors, font, printing treatments, and even the paper you choose for your business cards communicates your brand’s message. These elements need to be chosen with care, not selected on a whim, and the graphic design team at JasonHunter Design can help do just that.
Brand Identity Services Offered by JasonHunter Design
- Logo development and logo design
- Trade show material development
- Trade show booth material development
- Vehicle wraps
- Presentation design
- Flyer/brochure design
- Business card design
- Letterhead design
- Instruction manual design
- Newsletter design
- Font and color consultation
All JasonHunter Design Services
Show off those beautiful new designs!
- Full website design and development that’s in line with your new brand identity
- Photography services that help illustrate your new brand look and message
- Search engine optimization services to drive traffic to your new website
- Social media content creation and management that’s in line with your new branding. Showcase your new look on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Snapchat and more
- A blog post announcing your new look, or a series of blog posts with beautiful graphics that match your brand identity